Thursday, October 12, 2006

Good News/Bad News

Some Good Some Bad today. Good: Fearless Leader and Mrs Fearless are back from Germany/Greece/Oz/China and a range of other countries after 8 months away from "home", we had a good catch up as the team is back together for the first time in quite a while. Bad: Everybody bailed on the plan to go to Cuddington tonite which I'd been looking forward to all week. Good: Found out the Wycliffe Centre has open access wi-fi so next week during foundations I will have internet access contrary to prior predictions. Bad: Worked all day on an assignment and still didn't manage to finish it, rather frustrating.

Dad pointed out on my last post that I should at least warn my mother if I'm going to blog about near death experiences. After careful consideration I have decided upon the following- 1. when blogging about near death experiences the title field will read "more lives than a siamese cat" and that should allow mum enough time to leave the room. 2. in the event of my actual death, i promise not to blog about it.

Forest Gump is on TV and I have more work to do on that irritating assignment so I better vamoose!! Ciao Bambinos!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As if I'm not going to read those posts! They all go into a box in my head marked "Lecture Topics", ready for when you come home. Lots of love to Mrs and Mr Fearless Leader. Please pass it on.