Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Knackered

I'm so tired it hurts. Had a week away from home that ended with the Foundations weekend away and I've not really recovered from that yet. I haven't been sleeping well, big surprise, and generally this means I tend to stay up later coz I don't want to lie awake in bed, which helps massively*. The summer is upon England, or it should be, its been raining for the last three weeks straight. However, date-wise we are into summer and all the fun is getting closer, as is my freedom to do what I want and go see Europe. I'd be a lot more excited by this prospect if I was slightly more awake. Ahh well, by the time it rocks around for real hopefully I'll have a little more energy with which to meet it!

*definite sarcasm for those who didn't catch it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for foundations camps...ahh never gonna do one of those again.

Marcus said...

Get some sleep!