Sunday, April 29, 2007

Shattered

Lack of sleep has ceased to be something to be sought after, at least for a week or two. I am seriously tired. Tis not good. Need a couple of weeks worth of rest I think. Friday was drop in and then Sammie's birthday, which involved a posse up Chinnor Hill til 4am. Had to drag myself up for the Love China festival in Oxford a few hours later, which afforded me a couple of opportunities but also a few frustrations, not least of which was getting stuck in Oxford til 6 and missing the second leg of Sammie's birthday at Wendover Woods. I did order a laptop tho! It's a long and complicated story of frustration and heart ache, which has reasched the crucial moment of what may prove to be a rash decision. However, said rash decision will now innevitably end with a stupidly awesome Macbook in my posession and the first tick off the wish list, so I'm ok with that!

For anyone who has ever sat through a oral presentation of excessive length (anyone who has heard Geoff Blease or Mal Garvin speak about anything probably comes under this category) should go to dictionary.com and look up "prolix" for a good laugh.

No comments: