Saturday, September 01, 2007

Paintballing

The week of awesomeness continues... I'm going paintballing tomorrow! The youth from church threw a surprise leaving party for me this afternoon as well, which was fun but did mean that I didn't get to Oxford and so purchased precisely none of the things I need for France. Worth it though, I came home with my face covered in Emma's pictures, vaguely resembling a demented pirate. I very nearly went out again still wearing said pirate face but fortunately saw the mirror on my way out the door and thought to wash my face before the cinema! Went to see the Bourne Ultimatum. Awesome. Just Awesome. I want to be Jason Bourne! There are two more books in the series that I've found, the Bourne Legacy and the Bourne Betrayal. I don't know if they'll make it to the silver screen but if the series continues with the same success the first three have had then I expect there are some more quality films to look forward to there!

No comments: